You most likely ended up on this page because I linked to it from one of my posts–I’ve fallen in love with Essential Oils! I use them multiple times everyday, and sometimes several oils at a time. If you know me personally, you know that (1) I’m a stickler for quality food and beauty products and (2) I love ways of approaching health and wellness (and quality of life) naturally. Although I’ve bought oils in the health food store a few times, I was never all that impressed with them overall, and I wondered what all the hype was about. Then, my friend introduced my to Young Living Oils, and I found myself scouring their website and all the resources I could find to decide what to order next. Truthfully, I haven’t yet found an oil I don’t like! The thing that made me jump in and finally buy my own oils was that I had read a lot about how oils could be used during pregnancy, childbirth, and for babies. Since I’m taking both a proactive and natural approach to my own pregnancy and mommy-hood, oils fit right in. I decided right then that I would learn and practice everything I could with my oils.
Why do I recommend Young Living?
I teach nutrition courses for a few universities, and the fundamental concept I base my entire teaching philosophy on is to empower people to make informed choices about food and lifestyle. I use the term True Food Nutrients to represent the empowerment principle – know where things come from and how they are raised, and purposely eat foods that add value to your health. The same goes for essential oils. Young Living offers this promise – they own their farms and they run a very tight supply chain. I trust their essential oils above all others because they are pure and unadulterated and are manufactured for therapeutic use not just for smell. Honestly, I’m not just looking for results with my oils, I’m looking for quality products that I can feel good about buying.
So how do I order the Essential Oils?
Why Should I Order Wholesale?
- You get a 24% discount when you buy oils as a Wholesaler
- You get support and new oily friends supplied by me (click here to join my facebook group–you don’t have to have purchased any oils to do this part)
- When you buy the Premium Starter Kit, you get a whole kit of oils, plus a diffuser and bonuses, along with great reading material
- You can choose to sell oils to other people if you want to, but you are not required to do this
What’s the Catch?
I’m honest—there is one catch. You have to spend $50 a year to remain a “wholesaler” and keep getting the discount. Since YL has tons of amazing oils and other products (body care items and toothpaste are my current fave!) to choose from, I know you can spend the $50 easily on products you need to buy anyway!
The ‘Premium Starter Kit’ is an amazing value!
It comes with:
- 11 5ml bottles of essential oils including Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway (a nice massage oil that relaxes the muscles!), Stress Away, Thieves, Purification, Copaiba, R.C., and DiGize oil blends.
- A diffuser of your choice!
- Essential oils user’s guide
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends!)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
Signing up as A Wholesale Member – A step-by-step Guide
- Click over to the sign-up page.
- Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member”
- The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 1772376 in both boxes.
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone. And remember, you are not required to sell anything!)
- Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
- Select your enrollment starter kit. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!) – they range in price from $40 on up and you only need to spend $40 to get the 24% discount. Note – you must sign up with one of these kits to become a wholesale member. This is mandatory. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 worth each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
- Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program (ER). Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a wholesale member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting: ‘No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later’. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit but please understand that you cannot buy an ER kit in lieu of a starter kit. This program is the most economical way to purchase your oils and other products, but you can sign up at any time! If you decide that this is something you are interested in, select the kit from the listed options that you would like to ship in your first Essential Rewards order. (Despite what they imply – you will not receive this kit every month – you can change the products from month-to-month through your Virtual Office for each ER order and you only need spend $50 a month to remain in the program – the longer you remain in the program the more points you will receive to help pay for your oils.). Then, you will also need to select a ship date. (This is the day each month when you order will go out. I recommend writing this down on your calendar so you don’t accidentally order the same thing twice.)
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!
That’s it- Congratulations! You will receive a confirmation email– you can log into your back office right away to manage orders, check your team, and send messages. I will also add you to my Young Living Newsletter.
*Added Bonus* If you want to learn more about essential oils, join my Facebook group. It is a really awesome community where you can submit oil questions, recipes, and how to successfully use the oils in your everyday life.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org