How Do You TheraFit?
I was recently given the opportunity to review TheraFit Shoes, and this is exciting to me for a few reasons:
1. Dr. Lisa Masterson developed the shoes, and not only is she on the hit show The Doctors, but she also has a medical spa in Santa Monica, just a few blocks from where I live.
2. The shoes are endorsed by the National Posture Institute, and if you know me, you know I’m a little nutty about posture and how important it is!
3. I moved here to Santa Monica recently and sold my car… So I walk about a billion miles a day (ok, maybe more like 4-10 miles a day, but it’s a lot either way!).
4. Over the summer, I had some very frustrating achilles tendon issues, and I’m still concerned about re-injuring them.
I received the shoes almost a month ago, and since then I’ve been wearing them and working on my review to share with you. The great thing about this review is that there’s also a giveaway involved (see below)!
Here’s a quote from Dr. Lisa on the TheraFit Shoes website:
“The Therafit Personal Comfort System (PCS) Technology also utilizes three specially designed dual-density adapters located within the shock-absorbing wedge that can be removed to change the shoe’s impact resistance and cushioning. Tired, aching feet? Remove one, two or all three of the Personal Comfort Adapters to change the resistance. Ready for a different feeling on your feet the next day? Pop them back in and get going!”
I did the majority of my review as a video, so please check it out! This is the first time I’ve done a video for a review…and although I’m an amateur at videography, I tried my best! I put in lots of pics/video and music that I like so you could see what the shoes look like in different settings (and it’s less than 5 min long). And if you aren’t really into the shoes, you can at least see where I’ve been hanging out lately
One of my favorite aspects of TheraFit Shoes (besides the shoe itself!) is this:
“Therafit Shoe will donate $1 to the charity partner of YOUR choice with every purchase you make. That’s right, YOU get to choose, and we make the donation. Even better, you are not paying more for your shoes with this act of kindness and social responsibility; we are simply taking your choice of partners and donating $1 from each sale. It’s that simple. We feel good about doing this, and you should too!”
TheraFit has given me a discount code for you to use if you’d like to purchase a pair of TheraFit Shoes. All you have to do is enter the promo code: TherafitLB at checkout. You’ll receive $5 off your purchase and $5 will be donated to Mother Health International.
Enter the giveaway for a pair of TheraFit Shoes!
Enter below by leaving a comment for each entry you complete:
1. Go to the TheraFit website, and leave a comment below telling me which color shoes you’d choose (mandatory entry)
2. Follow me on Instagram: lisakthrives
3. Follow TheraFit on Instagram: therafit or on Twitter: @TherafitShoe
4. Follow me on Twitter (@lisakthrives) and Tweet this:
I just entered @lisakthrives giveaway to win TheraFit Shoes! http://www.thrive-style.com/2012/12/therafit/ #therafit #fitfluential #fitness
5. Pin something from my website on Pinterest (in the comments below, leave the link to your pin)
Join FitFluential and Therafit for a Twitter chat on 12/12/12 at 12 PM EST! Therafit will be giving away a pair of shoes to one participant!
Disclosure: FitFluential compensated me for this Campaign. All opinions are my own.Pin It